Monday, May 4, 2020

May Challenge with Jan's Digistamps Challenges







Hello everyone!  Today there's a new challenge over at


For today's project I'm using:



Let's begin.  I first laid out my design in the computer and then printed it out onto
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb card stock.  Then I cut the panel down to the
size for my card - 4" x 5 1/4".  Then I started coloring my image.


Copic colors used:

Shorts:  B93, B95, B97, B99
Hair:  YR31, YR15, E08, E15, E18
Skin:  E00, BV000, E11
Mouth on Boy & Dog and Dog Nose: E04
Shirt & Dog Collar:  R05, R17, R29
Dog:  E31, E33, E57, E59
Hose:  G12, G02, G07
Water:  B0000, B000


After the Copic coloring was done, I softly ink blended the edges with the
Ergonomic Blending Brush from Pink & Main and Gina K. Designs
Dye Ink in Powder Blue and Grass Green.

I adhered my panel onto an A2 Size top folding white card base that was
covered in a dark denim blue patterned paper. And that finished my project!


We would love to have you enter the challenge!  It's easy because
"Anything Goes" and if you use one of Jan's stamps, you're chances
of winning will double!
And definitely check out Jan's Digital Stamps!


Thanks for stopping by today!  We hope you win!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Jan’s Digi Stamps, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



4 comments:

  1. Magnificent coloring, Betsy, and I love the paw prints along the side border! Great masculine card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet card- adorable image and your coloring is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring Betsy! Love the layout of the card too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy, Love your attention to detail! Fabulous coloring and use of the extras in the stamp set like the paw prints... I love seeing the DT's fabulous creations. Great job!...
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete