Saturday, May 2, 2020

Dancing Delights with Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing well.  Today I'll be showing you
how I made this new release from


This is a great stamp set to have on hand.  Let's being!

I first sized my images and sentiment and printed them out onto Neenah Desert Storm 100b
card stock.


I love how colored pencils look on this card stock so I took out my Polychromos
and started coloring!  They are so smooth and blend so nicely.
Colors used:

Leaves:  170, 167, 267, 199
Yellow Flowers:  107, 111, 115, 117
Bud:  170, 167, 267, 107, 111



Next I used a straight stitched scalloped die down the right hand side of
that panel and then tied black twine around the bottom.  I made an A2 size top folding card 
base from more of the Neenah Desert Storm 100lb card stock.  I covered that with some
 black and kraft striped paper.  I adhered a 2 3/4" wide panel of black card stock flush
 to the left side.


I decided to pop up my main panel onto foam tape.  I added some yellow 
enamel dots and an orange enamel heart. And that finished my project!


I hope you liked today's project!  Rachel Vass Designs has beautiful
floral digital stamps.  Visit her on her Etsy store!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment