Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Blooming Lovely Daffodils with Polkadoodles

 


Hello everyone!  Hope you are all well and enjoying the warming weather
in your part of the world!  Today I'm sharing this lovely Sympathy card
using products from


There are so many beautiful floral digital stamps in this set.  But I was in
need of some sympathy cards and this bouquet of daffodils was perfect.
I started by sizing my image and composing a sentiment.  There are
sentiments that come with this set, but I made my own.  I used a rectangle
nesting die to cut this out.


The coloring on this image was fairly straight forward.  I used a
3-color blend for most of this.  I tried not to be heavy handed with
the color.


Copic colors used:  W1, YG91, YG11, YG63, YG00, YG17,
Y35, Y17, Y38, Y02, YR23, Y15, E43
I die cut a second panel out of some light yellow with the next
bigger size die in my set.  For the final layer I used the next
size die and then used a floral frame embossing folder just to give
a bit of interest to that layer. The yellow layer has texture on the paper.  


Using the same die set, I took the next to the smallest die 
and die cut the sentiment.


I layered the 3 panels onto an white side folding A2 size note card.  I
popped up the sentiment on foam tape and I used some very pale
yellow jewel drops in the centers of the flowers and a few dots around
the background.  And that finished my card!


This card could be many for so many occasions.  This digital set
has other flowers and sentiments and papers.  Find them at


Til next time...

Betsy

In my capacity as a temporary design team member for Polkadoodles, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blooming Lovely Daffodils with Polkadoodles