Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Bee Sweet Stamp Set with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

 


Hello everyone!  I'm back with another project using stamps from


I love anything bee themed and this stamp set is so cute!  There are
13 stamps in this set to choose from!  There are also coordinating
dies available. Let me show you how I created my card.
I started by stamping my images onto a piece of A2 size Kraft
card stock.


I die cut my panel with a scalloped rectangle die from my stash.  I
used the Kraft card stock because I wanted to use my colored pencils.  I 
used a hybrid black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I started with lots of light layers of pencil, in order to build up
my color.  I used my Faber-Castel Polychromos colored pencils.
Colors used:
Naples Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Dark Chrome Yellow, Cold Grey IV,
Cold Grey II, Cold Grey V, Cadmiium Yellow, Black, Brown
Ochre, Burnt Umber, Light Yellow Ochre, Light Green, Permanent
Green, Leaf, Chromium Oxide Green, Green
It wasn't until all the coloring was done that I realized my sentiment
was crooked!  😱


Not to worry, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment again and then used
a stitched circle die and foam taped it over the crooked one.  Then I chose my
background paper and prepared an A2 size top folding white notecard base.
I used a white acrylic heart on the sentiment, Stickles on the bee wings and
some yellow gem stones around the hive!  And that finished my card.


I love how this card looks!  And I only used 4 of the stamps...imagine what you 
can do with others!  You can find this stamp set along with the dies and
many more at



Til next time!











No comments:

Post a Comment