Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Baked Fresh - Pear Cake with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Warm pear cake from the oven - sounds so delicious
this time of year!  Today I'll be using products from


I love the colorful feel I was able to get using the Baked Fresh Stamp
Set and Golden Gourd Embossing Powder.  Let me show you how I
made my card!  I first took an A2 size panel of white card stock and
stamped my images and heat embossed them using Gold Gourd
Embossing Powder.  This is a lovely fall gold embossing powder and
my favorite for this time of year!


On a scrap piece of white card stock I also did the same with the pear cake
image from the Baked Fresh Stamp Set and the sentiment.


I decided to color my image with my Copic Markers.  The embossing powders
from Brutus Monroe do not harm your alcohol markers.  I tried to keep my
color choices varied and colorful but simple.


For Copic colors I used:  YR02, E33, YR31, E000, YG11, Y000
Y21, RV34, V01, Y02, R05, R02, YG63.  Next I made an A2 size
top folding white card base and adhered a panel of plum card stock.
I cut down my colored panel to 3 3/4" x 5" and adhered that to the base.


Next I die cut my sentiment with a smaller rectangle die and backed
it with the same plum card stock.  I left empty space on the left side
of this to accommodate my cake.


I adhered this piece to my card.


I added my cake popped up on foam tape.  For embellishments I added some
Alabaster Glitter Glaze to put "sugar" on my cake and I add some holo plum
confetti.  And that finished my card!


I really enjoy coloring fall elements and this pear cake looks simply
delicious!  You can find the products I used at


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.
















No comments:

Post a Comment