Tuesday, November 8, 2022

All Wrapped Up with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy!  Today
I'm sharing a fun card made with products from


I have 2 nieces who just got engaged and I was thinking of them when I
made this card!  Let me show you how I did it!
I first did my stenciling on a piece of 6" x 6" white card stock.  I used a
finger dauber with the Pink Chroma Glaze.  By doing it that way, a 
thinner amount of  the glaze gets deposited on the paper.  


I did a couple of the bows as well but decided to do a few more on a
separate piece of card stock.  I put these off to the side to dry.  Next I
cut a piece of white card stock to 4" x 5 1/4".  I embossed that with an
embossing folder and then splattered it with gold watercolor.


When my stenciled panels were dry I cut each package so I would have
3 presents.  I added a bit of work with a black pen, just some dots, etc.
I trimmed out the bow with the ribbons and adhered them on top of the 
gift.  I foam mounted these onto squares of gold card stock that I cut just
1/8" bigger.


I stamped and heat embossed with Gilded Embossing powder a sentiment
from my stash.  Then I die cut it with a banner die.


I next took my embossed background panel and wrapped gold thread around
 the bottom of it.  Then I backed it with gold card stock and adhered it to
the card base.  I adhered my sentiment on at this time as well.


I adhered 2 of my gifts flat to the surface and then popped up the middle one
on foam tape where it didn't overlap the other two.  I added some gold
foil pearls and that finished my card!


This card was fun to make and I enjoyed working with all of the
textures.  You can find the products I used at


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...