Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Hawaiian Shirt with Brutus Monroe


Hello everyone!  Hope everyone's spring is warming up!  Today I am
sharing with you a fun summer project using products from


This was a fun card that allowed me to use a new tool from Brutus Monroe -
the Blending Buddy with my Stick & Stamp Mat.  The Blending Buddy
holds onto your stencils that allows you to use them with no extra low
tack adhesive.  So I cut a panel from Buttercream card stock and laid
out the panel and my stencil on my Stick & Stamp Mat.  I decided to do
a little rainbow stenciling with the Chroma Glaze.  Everything worked
really well and clean-up was a breeze!


I used Green, Yellow, Orange and Pink Chroma Glazes.  After it
was stenciled I immediately washed everything off.  When Chroma
Glaze first goes down it's very creamy.  But when this dries it packs
a powerful punch of color and remains plyable!


Once this was dry I cut it down to 4" x 5 1/4".  Using some warm colored
holographic card stock from my stash and the Slim Line Sentiment Die Set.
(these are currently on sale at an AWESOME price!)).This set does not have the word 
Aloha in it, but I was able to make the word from other words that are in the set.


I made a base for my card from more of the Buttercream Card Stock.  I
attached my stenciled panel to the base using a piece of double sided
adhesive foam.  I adhered my Aloha kind of wonky in the lower center
of the panel with liquid adhesive.  For embellishments, I added some tiny
clay fruit pieces in the centers of my flowers and my card was done!


This card project was a snap to make!  And it's so colorful and
summery!  Purchase the products I used at


Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me inspire you!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment