Saturday, May 14, 2022

Bunch of Love with Joy Clair Designs


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you a lovely digital stamp set from

Joy Clair Designs 

 Bunch of Love Digistamp Set

This is such a lovely set with the rose bouquet.  Let me show you how I made my card!  I started by composing my design in the computer.  I made the sentiment away from the design so I could work with it separately.  I recolored my image so it was light gray - for a no line look.  I made a card base using 2 coordinating patterned papers onto a standard A2 size top folding white card base.  To separate the papers I used rose gold peel-offs.  This gives just a bit of definition and refinement.

 .

I wanted to key my Copic Colors to the colors in the paper. I used R000, R00, R20, R32 and then a glaze of RV10.

I went ahead and colored all of the roses the same way using the same colors.  I did not do a really deep shading on these flowers.  I used W2, W3, W5 and E04 for the ribbon and bow.

The last to color in were the stems.  I used YG11, YG63, YG17.

I fussy cut this image and then, using a small paintbrush and some rose gold watercolor paint, I outlined the roses.  This made them stand out a bit and really matched the peel-offs down the sides of the card.

I next took the sentiment and colored over it with the R00 marker.

I die cut the sentiment with a banner die and had the fish tail on the right side so I could align it to the left side on the card.  I cut a line between the ribbon tail and stems so I could overlap the ribbon end on my sentiment.  I adhered these to the center of the card with foam tape.  For embellishments I added some small taupe pearls from my stash and my card was done!

I hope I've inspired you here today to make something beautiful!  Digital stamps are a great way to go!  They are so versatile and the price point is awesome!  Find this set and more at

Joy Clair Designs

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Joy Clair Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...