Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Floral Joy with Joy Clair Designs



Today I'm bringing you another sweet card using the Floral Joy Digital Stamp Set from Joy Clair Designs.  This is such a beauty and there are more than enough florals in this set to create so many beautiful projects!  Let me show you how I made my card.  I first started by sizing my image in the computer and printing it out onto white smooth card stock.   I also cut down a foilable panel to roughly fit onto an A2 size card base.

Before foiling the panel, I ink blended it with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink.  I also die cut my floral image with a 3 3/4" circle die.

I then foiled the panel with a bright green foil.  I next colored my floral image.  I used Copic Markers for this.  Colors used:  YG03, YG25, YG17, YG67, YG01, YG00, R11 and R22.

I left the berry circles blank with no color.  I added shimmer to the center of the flowers.  I next prepped an A2 size white top folding card base.  I adhered my foil piece that I had trimmed down a bit further to a piece of black card stock. This gives a thin black outline to the foiled panel.

I popped up my circle floral piece on foam and placed it in the center of the card.  I added some blue/purple gem stones where the berries are.  For a final touch I added Limoncello Jewel Drops to the centers of the flowers for some dimension. 

 And that finished my card!

I love the overall effect of the foiled background with the simpler floral design.  You can find this beautiful floral digistamp set and many more at

Joy Clair Designs

Thanks so much or stopping by and spending time here!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Joy Clair Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...