Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Snow House with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you some winter inspiration
using products from


This was so much fun to make!  Let me show you how I made
my card.
I first die cut the house from plain white card stock.  And I die cut a
circle from Glitterstock in Silver using the biggest circle in the


I wanted to add a bit of color to the evacuated spaces of my die cut.  I
taped my house onto the Glitterstock using Purple tape to act as a hinge on top.  
Next I took 3 Copic markers and colored the evacuated spots on the
Glitterstock itself.


I used E08 for the chimney.


I used Y08 for all of the windows.


And on the places there was snow I used B66.


I love how the Copics look when applied to glitter paper.  They add
color but don't dull the sparkle.
Next I adhered the house to the glitter circle.

I next mixed together Fallen Snow Glitter Glaze and Periwinkle
Glitter Glaze and applied it to my piece.



Next I trimmed off the bottom of this so I would have room
for my sentiment underneath.  I added a blue strip of shimmer paper
along the bottom. I used the same shimmer paper to die cut my sentiment.


 I made a card base from white card stock cut
to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  I cut a piece 1/8" smaller out of some snowflake
paper and adhered it to the base.


I adhered my Snow House and then the sentiment underneath. I
adhered little tiny gems to the centers of the snowflakes on the
background paper and my project was done!


I love playing with sparkly things and this card did not disappoint!
Everything about it sparkles!  You can find the supplies I've used
at


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your
time and your interest!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...