Friday, October 15, 2021

Lomasi with Whimsy Stamps

    




Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing another adorable card using
a digital stamp from


What is not to love about this little Native American girl!  And
her raccoon is just too cute!  Let me show you how I made my card!
I first composed my card in the computer and printed it out onto
Neenah 80lb Classic Crest Solar White card stock.  The font is
called Hazel from dafont.com  (these fonts are free).


I wanted to color this with Copic markers.  I thought
about adding scenery in the background but I didn't want to detract
from this adorable image.


I started by coloring her outfit which is mostly brown.


I added teal accents - using desaturated colors.


I wanted her to have black hair.  To make that stand out I
used blue/violet tones first.


That raccoon is just so cute!  I also used the desaturated teal color
for the lettering...there were white spaces in the lettering that needed
some color.  I added yellows, reds and the teals for the feathers,
flowers, bells and beads.  I did very simple coloring on these elements.
I used a bit of warm gray for the ground underneath them.


Copic markers used:

BG70, BG72, BG75
Blender and Black
W1, W2, W3, W5, C3, C5, C7
BV04, BV29, R11, R05
Y11, Y35, Y38, Y28E31, E33, E35, E37
E47, E15, E11, E95

I die cut my card with a pierced rectangle die.  I prepared an
A2 size top folding card base in white.  I adhered a teal dotted
panel to cover the base of the card.


I popped up my main panel on a piece of foam to give a bit of 
dimension.  I used my white gel pen (Arteza) here and there -
mostly on the beads and flowers.  I used Glossy Accents
on the bells as a final accent.


And that completed my card!  I hope I've inspired you to color
some digital stamps today!  Lomasi can be found at


They have many digital stamps to choose from!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Betsy






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Joy in the Journey with RubberStamps.com