Friday, September 3, 2021

Thoughtful with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  September is here and that means it's New Release time at

Thoughtful


This is such a beautiful and "thoughtful" digital stamp set!  Let me show
you how I made my card!  I started by composing my design and
sentiment in the computer.  I printed it out onto Altenew 140lb
Watercolor Paper.  This was 9" x 12" and I trimmed it to a standard
8 1/2" x 11" for printing.


Next I die cut my panel with a pierced rectangle die from Sizzix.


Using watercolors I painted the image in soft tones of muted yellow
and touches of pale brown.  The stems were soft olive green.
I went around the edge of the panel with a Copic Marker - YG85.



Using an ivory A2 size card base I adhered paper from Craft Consortium
to my base.  I popped up my panel on fun foam.  I used gold peel-offs
to define the inner edge.   And that finished my card!


I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial.  Look for inspiration from
the Design Team!  


Thank you for stopping by today.  I appreciate your support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...