Friday, August 20, 2021

Tree Farm with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you inspiration from the
New Fall/Holliday Release from:

Tree Farm

What is there not to love about this stamp?  I love Chuck Carson's images
and this moose just makes me laugh!  😆
I wanted to make a 5" x 7" card - let me show you my process!
I gathered all of my materials.  I chose a light blue card stock for my base.
I cut snowflakes using the Simple Snowflakes Cutting Dies out of silver
Glitterstock.  I stamped my image onto a piece of white card stock that
measures 4" x 6" with Raven Detail Ink.  The image isn't quite 6" in
length, so I used a black Copic friendly pen and extended the needed lines.


Next up was the Copic coloring.  I started with my moose first.


I wanted his outfit to match my background.  So, at first the only color I had to
work with was the blue.  To that I added violet and cool greens.


I felt the 3 colors were successful and besides, who can resist
a moose with violet boots on!!!!
Next I moved onto the panel that would be my background.


The coloring of this background was very simple.  I used combinations
of the colors I had already used for my moose.
Copic Colors used:
B41, B0000, R00, Blender
E31, E33, E35, E37, E71, E77
G02, G17, G28, G29
V01, V04
C3, C5


After the coloring was done, I fussy cut the moose and mounted the
colored panel onto a piece of Silver Glitterstock that was 1/8" bigger.
I mounted that onto my 5" x 7" card base.  I tucked the die cut
snowflakes underneath and on top of the panel.  I used my white gel
 pen to create falling snow.  I popped up my moose on foam tape and
I added sparkly snow with Fallen Snow Glitter Glaze (my fav!).
And that finished my card!


I hope you enjoyed today's project!  This stamp set is so much fun
to create with!  Be on the look out for all of the fun project
from the Inspiration Team!
Find this stamp set and all of the Newly Released Products at:


Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...