Sunday, July 11, 2021

Tumbling Leaves with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying summer with
loved ones!  Today I'm sharing this beautiful card made with:



I love the loose feel of this design.  I also like the the sentiments
within the black squares.  I decided on a slimline style for my
project today.  Let me show you how I made it!
I started by composing and printing out my design onto
Neenah 80lb. Classic Crest Solar White card stock.


As you can see, I printed the sentiment off to the side. 
 I used Copic markers to color my image.


Since this was an encouragement card, I wanted to keep my colors bright.


These were such easy elements to color and shade.


Copic markers used:

Green:   YG11, G14, G05
Pink:  R81, R83, R85
Yellow: Y02, Y08, Y17, Y38
(Y17 was used to make the dots on the background)

I cut my panel to 3" x 8".  I backed it with black card stock
that was just a bit bigger to give the panel a nice black outline.  I
mounted this onto a white slimline base that measures
3 1/2" x 8 1/2".  I used a square stitched die to die cut my
sentiment, then went around the white with my R83 marker.
I added some clear iridescent sequins and some shimmer pen to the
flower centers and my card was done!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  This is such a beautiful set
with so many possibilities!
You can find this set from the July Release at:


Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking an
interest this project!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...