Thursday, July 22, 2021

Silky Camellia with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing another beautiful floral digital stamp
set from the July 2021 New Release from:



What a beautiful set!  I was not familiar with this type of flower so once
again I went to Google Images and found some beautiful reference
photos!  Let me show you how I made my mini slimline card!
I started by printing out the image onto Neenah 80lb. Classic Crest
Solar White card stock.


Silky Camellias are white so I chose a very pale 2 color
blend with my Copic markers for this.  The centers are rather
pale greenish yellow with a deep Burgundy collar.


I knew I was going to color the background with black, so I wanted
the leaves to be vibrant and stand out along with the blossoms.


Copic colors used:

YG00, YG11, YG95
RV69, 100
B0000, G000, W0

After coloring the image I cut my panel to 2 3/4" x 5 3/4".
Then I colored the entire background with my black Copic marker.
My card base is 3" x 6 1/4" which is my preferred measurement
for a mini slimline card.  I made the base from white card stock
and then I adhered some specialty paper from Tonic Studios to
cover the entire front of the card.  I adhered my colored panel 
over it and added some clear dew drops and my project was done!


I hope you enjoyed today's project and that I've inspired you to
give digital stamps a try.  They are not difficult to manipulate and
you don't need a laser printer.  The rest of the Design Team and I
are always available to answer any questions or offer help!
You can find this beautiful floral design and many others at


Thank you so much for your interest!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 

 












No comments:

Post a Comment