Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Wildflowers with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card made with another
beautiful digital stamp set from the May 2021 Release at:



This is a simply gorgeous set with lovely sentiments.  I love
the font used for the sentiments, too!
Let me show you how I made my card.
I first printed out my image onto Neenah 80lb Classic Crest
Solar white card stock.


Next I chose my background paper - Bloom & Wild from
Craft Consortium....so pretty!


Then I needed to pick out my colors.  I was using Copics for this one.  I
basically chose one color for each color group.


After chosing the one color, I chose my shading colors to match.
I die cut my panel before coloring with an oval die.


I didn't get too fussy with the coloring.  I mostly used 3-color
blends and tried to vary the colors on the leaves.


Copic markers used:
YG91, YG11, G00
Y00, Y21, YR21, E95
BG10, BG11, BG01
BG93, BG96
B91, B93, B95
R00, R02, R20
R81, R83, R85

I took a standard A2 size card with the fold along the top and adhered
a lavender panel that measured 4" x 5 1/4".  On top of that I adhered a piece of the
 patterned paper cut to 3 3/4" x 5".  I also adhered my colored
flower panel onto the lavender card stock and cut around it leaving about 1/8".
I adhered my flower panel to the center of my card.


For some sparkle I added 3 tiny iridescent butterflies above the flowers and
some green iridescent sequins along the bottom.  And that finished my card!


I love how this card turned out!  I figured if I really wanted a sentiment
on it I could always add one later, but it still looks beautiful without one!
You can find this set and the other beautiful sets from the May 2021
Release at:


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Betsy


In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.















No comments:

Post a Comment