Monday, May 17, 2021

Fox Couple with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made with one of
the stamps from:


This huge delightful set of 12 photopolymer stamps and 12
stencils is such a great deal!  All of the stamps are so cute!
I chosen to use the Fox Couple in my Get Well card today.
Let me show you how I made my card!
I first stamped my image onto white card stock with Raven
Detail Ink.


This image is 2 1/2" x 3".  I colored it with Copic markers and
I used quite a few for this little image!


These stamps are so adorable and easy to color!


Copic markers used:
YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, E18
C1, C3
R000, R02, R05, R17
W1, W2, W3, W5, W7
E33, E35, E37
B93, B95, B97
Y00, Y02, Y15, 
YG11, G14, YG17
Notice I didn't color the glasses - I colored them once the
card was put together with glitter gel markers.  I then
fussy cut the images.
I die cut 3 clouds using dies from my stash out of some
pale gray shimmer paper.


I used the C1 and C3 markers to lightly shade them on the bottom.
I die cut a scalloped panel to fit onto my mini slimline card.  Using
a sentiment from the stamp set I heat embossed it using Alabaster
Embossing Powder.


I adhered this panel to my card base that measures 3" x 6".
I adhered my clouds flat to the surface.  I popped up the
colored image with foam tape.  I added some iridescent
rain drops and my card was complete!


I hope I've inspired you with my little foxes today!  Remember,
this is one of 12 stamp sets you will receive in the


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking
time out of your busy day!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...