Monday, March 22, 2021

Ruffle Flowers Background with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing another beautiful stamp set from:

Rachel Vass Designs
Ruffle Flowers Background


Another beautiful digistamp set from Rachel.  I decided to go very soft with
my colors on this one with little peeks of a black background.
I started by composing and printing off my images.  I decided to have
my sentiment a separate element.


I wanted to go for a delicate look in my coloring.  I only used 3 Copic
markers plus black and my blender.


Pink:  R00, Yellow:  Y00,  Green:  YG11
I used these colors as I would shading colors.  Then I blended out
the edges with my Blender.  I used the black in the tiny spaces
where there were no flowers.


Next I added some metallic gold acrylic paint over the black dots
in the centers of the flowers.


I die cut my sentiment with a simple circle die, then backed it with
a slightly bigger scalloped circle.


I made an A2 size top folding card base out of white card stock.  I
cut a piece of background paper just an 1/8" smaller than the card base.


Over this patterned panel I adhered a black panel that measures
4" x 5 1/4".  Over top of the black I adhered my colored panel.  I
adhered my sentiment in the upper right corner and felt the bottom of
it looked a bit bare, so I die cut a small heart out of satin gold
paper.  This tied in the centers of the flowers quite nicely.


I didn't add any other embellishments.  I really liked it just the
way it was!

Rachel Vass Designs

Beautiful digital stamps at a great price point!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope I've inspired you
to create something beautiful!

Betsy 


In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Ladybug with Polkadoodles