Thursday, February 4, 2021

Splish Splash with Brutus Monroe


Hello everyone!  Today I get to share with you with adorable stamp
that comes from:


This is such a great stamp set - so perfect for spring.  I chose to use the
rubber ducky taking a bath.  How cute is this!
I first stamped out my images.  I also cut out 5 bubbles using the smallest
die in the Circle Foundation Die Set.  I ended up not using them.


I used another circle die from the Circle Foundation Die Set to die cut
my sentiment.  Next I colored my images.


My little ducky is the focal point so he was very brightly colored.


All of my other elements coordinated, but were colored very softly.


Copic markers used:

Beak:  Y38, YR04, YR07, R05
Duck:  Y06, Y15, Y35, Y38
Tub:  B0000, B41
Tub Feet:  Y21, Y08, Y28
Show Cap:  B0000, Y15
Shadow under Tub:  C0, C2
Sentiment:  B0000

I fussy cut my elements and prepared my card base.  I used an A2 size
white top folding card to which I adhered a piece of Blue Bubble paper
from Paper Wishes (this is still available),  I used a stitched scalloped 
rectangle die for this.


You can see I colored my shadow right on to my background paper.  It's
very faint, but gives the illusion of depth.
I foam taped my duck in the tub piece onto the background, followed by the
sentiment circle.  I added iridescent bubbles to my piece and also
added shimmer to the bathing cap and bubbles in the tub with a shimmer pen.
And that finished my card!


This was a super fun set to create with!  So many possibilities as you will
see from the other Design Team members!  The Inspiration Box with this
stamp set is a subscription product!  Sign up today and have them
delivered right to your door once a month!  Please check out


The Clearance section is awesome and there is a steady stream New
Products being added daily!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope I've inspired you to
create something beautiful and fun!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment