Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Happy Mail with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Thanks for joining me today as we kick off the February Release at




What a cute set and so appropriate for the times we are living in!  So
many great sentiments!
Let me show you how I made my card.
I first chose the patterned paper for the background.  I wanted to color match
my image to the paper.


I had decided on a mini slimline, so my white base measures
6 1/4" x 3".  


My paper came from an older Doodlebug Paper Pad and I liked the colors
that were bright but didn't necessarily scream spring...definitely not spring where I live!
Copic markers used:
Pink Flowers:  RV02, RV55, RV17, RV63
Flag & stamps:  BG49
Leaves & grass: YG00, YG03, YG23, YG25
Mailbox:  C0, C2, C3
Post:  Y15, Y28

I cut my background paper to 2 3/4" x 6" and matted it onto a dark blue
card stock that was 1/8" bigger all the way around.  I decided to separate my image
 from my sentiment and I backed these both with the same dark blue card stock.


I adhered all of that together, but before foam taping it to my base, I tied some
thin green twine between the main image and the sentiment.  Then I added a
small lime green heart also from Doodlebug.  I placed foam tape on the back
of the panel and adhered it to my white base and my card was done!


This was a cute easy card to make!  You could color match it to any of
your favorite patterned papers!
Please visit:


She has many other wonderful digistamp sets!  Questions on how to use
digistamps?  Ask me - I'll be more than happy to help!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope
you are inspired!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...