Thursday, December 31, 2020

Snowflake Backgrounds with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'll be sharing how I made this card using




This was a simple card to make and there are some really great sentiments
to use for a variety of occasions.  Let me show you how I made my card.

First, I decided I wanted to make a mini slimline.  I love this size.  They
are so quick and easy to make and Trinity Stamps carries a fabulous die set
 for the envelope.  I printed out my design and sentimentonto a piece of 
patterned paper.  It was a very mottled warm gray pattern
that I thought would look great with purple.  I also changed the color of
the print from black to blue/purple.


I cut this panel to 2 3/4" x 5 7/8" and adhered it to a base that
measures 3" x 6 1/4" covered with a white embossed pearlized paper.
I die cut my sentiment with an oval stitched die.


I foamed taped this sentiment onto the middle of my card slightly
lower vertically.  To the long sides of the panel I added some
orchid color peel-offs.


For a little bit of added bling I placed a few random clear iridescent
snowflake sequins topped with 2-tone pearls.  And that finished my card!


I hope you've enjoyed today's tutorial and the inspiration the
entire design team has been sharing all month!
Watch soon for the January 2021 Release from


If you hurry, you can still get some great deals on all of Rachel's
stamp sets.  They are STILL ON SALE!!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I always
appreciate your interest and support!

Betsy


In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...