Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Stencil of the Month with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you the latest


This stencil is gorgeous!  I chose to use Simon Hurley Inks on my project.
Let me walk you through how I made my card.

I first took a full size sheet of smooth white card stock.  I used a bit of Pixie
Spray on the back of my stencil.


This is with the stencil still on.


This was when I was finished with my ink blending.  I used Simon Hurley Inks
in:  Minty Fresh, Crown Me, Triple Berry and Remember Me.  I felt it
needed a bit of something in the center.


Using the Circle Star Stencil and the Remember Me Ink, I added a bit
of the center of that stencil keeping the edges soft.  I used the Pink & Main
Ergonomic Blending Brush for my stenciling.
Next I heat embossed my sentiment with Raven Sparkle Embossing
Powder.  My sentiment came from the Love You Floral Stamp Set.


I loved the whole look of this card...the soft stenciling and the subtle sparkle
of the sentiment.  I didn't use any other embellishments.  I mounted this on
a 6" x 6" purple panel and then mounted it all onto a 6" x 6" white card base!


I hope you like and are inspired by my card today!  Always so fun
to use products from Brutus Monroe:


The Stencil of the Month is a subscription product.  Once you sign up, you don't
need to worry about ordering it every month.  It will ship automatically right to
your door.  There are many other subscription products as well!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your
interest and support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...