Monday, November 9, 2020

Autumn in the Hush...with Quitefire Design

 


Hello Quietfire fans!  Today I'll be sharing this
beautiful fall card using:


I was very inspired by this paper (from Honey Bee Stamps) and the color palette.  I knew
it would work perfectly with this quote!  Let me show you how I made my card!

I like to assemble all my parts first.


I die cut the vine and cut it in half.  I cut a panel
of the plaid paper that measures 1 1/2".  My leaf panel measures 4" x 5 1/4".
I cut the gray stripe paper bigger than I needed and heat embossed my
sentiment using Modern Gilding Powders in Kells Gold.


I trimmed that panel to a final size of 1 3/4" x 3 1/4".  I rounded the
corners of this panel.  I made a standard A2 size top folding card base
from gray card stock.  I adhered my flowered panel to it and also
the plaid piece.


I just love how these paper coordinate.  And I especially love the touches of blue
in the papers.  


I adhered my die cut vine pieces across the center of the plaid piece.  The I adhered
my embossed sentiment panel in the center of that using foam tape.
As an embellishment I used Nuvo Crystal Drops in Blue Ice.  The color matched
perfectly!  And that finished my card!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  I love making autumn cards and I'm always
sad to see the beginning of winter!

You can find this stamp set at:


You'll find many Quietfire Design stamp sets and dies there!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...