Monday, November 2, 2020

A New Challenge with Jan's Digistamps Challenges

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you fresh inspiration for
I'm using:
To begin, I composed my images on my computer and printed them out onto
Neenah 80lb Classic Crest Solar White card stock.


I wanted to color this image with my Copic markers.  I used the colored image
contained in the stamp set as a guide.


I used more than one green blend for the leaves.


Copic colors used:
Leaves:  YG91, YG63, YG95
G82, G94, G99
YG23, YG17
Pears:  YG00, Y02, YG11, YG06, Y21
Raspberries:  R22, R27
All Stems:  E37
Apples:  R14, R17, R59, Y38
Peaches: R02, R05
Grapes: V01, V04, V15, V09, RV34
Inside the Wreath:  Y000, Y00, Y21


After the coloring was finished I fussy cut the image.  I prepared an A2 size 
top folding card base from Whitewash cardstock from Brutus Monroe.  My
background paper is from Honey Bee - Fall Festival.  This panel measures
4" x 5 1/2".  I used foam tape to adhered the wreath to the center of the
panel, added some pearls and my card was done!


What a nice way to brighten someone's day!
We hope you play along with our challenge.  As always, the theme is
Anything Goes.  If you use one of Jan's digistamps, you double your
chances of winning!  Hope to see your creation there!

You can find this digistamp and many more at


And there's a sale going on!!!!!


This is a great way to stock up on digistamps!!!

Also - there's this!!!!!!!




Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Ladybug with Polkadoodles