Sunday, November 1, 2020

How to Make Seasonal Napkin Rings

llo everyone! Today I'll show you how to make seasonal

napkin rings using The Best Glue Ever!  They are so easy and can be made to match any decor!

These were really quite simple to make and they look so pretty!  I started by

die cutting my leaves.

I used 2 types of specialty paper here.  And the insides of my leaves come out, so I

traded inside bits within the outline.  This gives a nice variation on the leaves!

I used a piece of tape on the back of each leaf skeleton, but I also used the Best Glue Ever

as this would ensure my pieces would not fall out.

This was a 4" die so these leaves really make a statement!  To further stabilize the leaves

I backed them with a piece of dark brown card stock.

For the bands, I cut a 6" x 1" piece of the gold paper and a 6" x 1/2" piece of the

flowered paper.  I adhered the smaller strip on top of the wider strip using the

Best Glue Ever.

I glued each end of the strips together with the Best Glue Ever.  Then, I adhered the

leaves where the seam is and they are done!

I hope you enjoyed this project!  There are soooooo many possibilities to make your

table look festive and pretty!  And using the Best Glue Ever ensures that your project

stays firmly in place and able to use more than once!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...