Saturday, October 10, 2020

Ruffled Iris with Rachel Vass Designs

 


Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is healthy and is having a great fall season!  Today
is New Release Day at:




I love the options that come with Rachel's stamp sets, a variety of images, including a
no line version in light grey and lots of sentiments.

Let me show you how I made my project.  I first sized me images, shortened my sentiment
and placed that where I could trim out an A2 size card panel.


Originally I was going to watercolor my flower panel.  I later changed my mind. 


I printed on my background paper by taping it over what I had already printed.  This
gives me the best option for placement.  A little washi tape securely holds it in
place and it goes through my printer with no problem.

 

I trimmed out the background paper.  I started to watercolor but did not like how it was coming out so I switched to Neenah 80lb Classic White card stock that I had originally printed it out on.


I used my Copic Markers for this coloring.  After the coloring was complete I die cut 
the panel with a stitched rectangle die.
Colors used:

Green:  YG91, G82, G94
Pinks:  RV02, RV34, RV55, RV69

I decided this panel need a bit of definition so I cut a panel of dark grey card stock
just slightly bigger so a narrow edge was visible.


I adhered this flat to the lower right corner of my card and this project was done!  I
didn't think it needed any embellishments at all.


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  If you did and you love this image, please visit
Rachel's Etsy shop for this stamp set and more!


Rachel is also having a sale and there are selected items that are 40% off!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I really appreciate your support!

Betsy
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Party with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  It's time for a tea party and I'm using products from Kate Hadfield Designs Tea Party Digital Stamps This was so ...