Monday, October 12, 2020

Conversation with Snow Friends

 


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a bit of winter inspiration!  Actually I'm hoping
winter is still a long ways away!  Today I'm using products from:



Let's get started!  I first used the Conversation Die with the White Glitter Paper.
This glitter paper cuts wonderfully and it's no-shed!


Next I cut a panel of navy card stock to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I placed the panel in my
MISTI and placing the die cut over the navy piece.  I laid 3 of the snowflake stamps.
I did it this way to place where my snowflakes would be.  I stamped 3 different
snowflakes in 3 alternating speech bubbles and heat embossed them with the
Alabaster  Embossing Powder.


After heat embossing, I sprayed this panel with an iridescent spray.  The particles of
glitter in the spray were exactly the same colors as in the White Glitter Paper.


I stamped out 3 of the snowmen onto alcohol marker friendly white card stock.


I kept the coloring simple.  I tried something on the pom pom of the hat and
didn't like it.  I do something different for the final project.

I marked with pencil where I was going to cut the snowmen before coloring.  

Copic markers used:

YR04, YR07, B60, BV000, BV00, BV13, B23, B32

I fussy cut the snowmen when I was finished with the coloring.  Next I put my card together.  I adhered the glitter die cut to the navy base.  I adhered my snowmen in alternating speech bubbles.  In the middle of each snowflake I placed a silver flatbacked bead.  I applied Stickles to the pom poms on the hats.  I added white Nuvo Drops to the background and Glossy Accents to the noses.  And that finished my project!  I imagined that snowmen would be talking about...SNOW!!!!


I hope you enjoyed today's project!  I love the expressions on the snowmen's faces!
So cute!!!

You'll find the products I used at the Brutus Monroe online store!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them.

 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.












No comments:

Post a Comment