Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Bold and Beautiful


It's New Release Day at:



This set is Bold and Beautiful!  So many things you could do with this set!  I decided to print my image out onto patterned paper, fussy cut it and place it on a panel with just the sentiment printed on it!


Here I've printed out my image.  I printed one out previously but the edge of the paper caught in my printed and it didn't print right, but I'll still use it for this card.  I used Rainbows paper from Whinsy Stamps.  I fussy cut my image and the messed up image.

I used a white top folding A2 size card base and adhered another piece of the Rainbows paper to it.  I then adhered the white panel with the sentiment onto a piece of black card stock that was 1/8" larger so my white panel had a very narrow black edge.  I adhered that to the card base.


I placed the messed up flower image behind the good one and it made the flower image fuller.  I adhered to the card base.  I covered the flower image with post it tape and splattered my white panel with
black watercolor paint.  I added some tiny gems around the white space as well.
I added some shimmer pen around the flower center and also added some gold Stickles to the
center of the flower and my card was done!

You can find this design and many more at Rachel's Etsy Shop:

Rachel Vass Designs

Stay tuned for Rachel's New Website launching soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Betsy











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...