Monday, September 7, 2020

A New Digistamp Challenge with Jan's Digistamps Challenges Blog




Hello everyone!  September is here and it's time for a New Challenge at:


Nothing like a new month and a new season to get those creative juices flowing!
Fall is my favorite season to craft...all those rich colors!
I decided to make a fall inspired slimline encouragement card using the

To begin I composed and printed out my design with the sentiment onto Neenah
80lb. Classic Cream card stock.


I love using this Classic Cream as an alternative to Solar White.  I die cut my 
panel using a slim line stitched die.  About 2 weeks ago I broke my wrist and
coloring images with colored pencils is much easier than markers (it's the taking
the caps on and off that hurts!).  So I used Arteza Colored Pencils.


I used a variety of reds, oranges and yellows.  Then added in browns and
aqua blues.


Arteza Colors used:
A100, A077, A073, A066, A017, A059, A004
A078, A050, A072, A049, A112, A060, A039

I mounted this colored panel onto a card base that measures
3 1/2" x 8 1/2" made of the same cream card stock.  As a final
embellishment I used 3 tiny transparent aqua crystals.
And that finished my card!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial!  Such a beautiful image!

Have you entered any of Jan's challenges?  It's so easy!  The theme is
always "Anything Goes".  If you choose to color one of Jan's great
images - you double your chances of winning!
We would love to see your creations!  Please join us for


There is a new challenge every month!
And make sure you stop by Jan's store:


There are new stamp sets being added to the Shop every month and are
always on sale for that month!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Betsy


In my capacity as a design team member for Jan’s Digi Stamps, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


1 comment:

  1. Betsy, Fabulous slimline creation and love that you showcased my "Basket of Hope" and shared it with us! Heart warming!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete