Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Thank You Tag with Brutus Monroe


Hello everyone!  Today I'm back with a fall inspired tag!  Our challenge
was to create anything but a card!
Today's project was created with products from:


For the base of my card, I used a panel that I made using Hyper Pigments in
Copper, Sparkly Rose Gold and Gold.  I made this using a piece of hot press
watercolor paper that was 5" x 7".


I made sure this was completely dry before stamping on it and die cutting it.
I used the Autumn Essentials Stamp Set for the fall wreath and a sentiment from
the Tree of Thanks Stamp Set and grrr! ink.  


Then I die cut a circle using the
largest circle die from the Circle Foundations Die Set.


I also die cut 3 individual leaves from the Autumn Essentials Stamp Set onto
some of the left over pieces from my panel.


I colored all of the images with Copic markers and kept it quite simple.


Copic markers colors used:
YG91, E35, R05, Y35, 
R37, R59, Y08, YG23, YR16

Once the coloring was done, I applied Deco Foil Liquid Adhesive to all of the
little dots in the design and set the piece aside to dry.
I fussy cut the 3 extra leaves and made sure to leave the stems a bit wider than
the design, as I knew I would be punching holes in them.


Next I cut a small piece of the Peach Princess Deco Foil...so pretty!
I pressed the foil down and rubbed the spot where the glue was with my
bone folder to make sure it was adhered.


I punch a 1/4" hole in the top of my tag and punched 1/8" holes in the
3 leaves.  I threaded a piece of narrow twine with the 3 leaves and then into
 the main tag and tied a bow.  And that finished my tag!


I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today.  It's really fun to mix it up and think outside
of the box sometimes.  I think that stretches our creative minds!

Find all of these great products and more at

Thanks you so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...