Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Magnolia Slimline with Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone and a happy Wednesday!  Today I''m bringing you a
project I made with the newest release from




If you liked the Magnolia Background from Saturday's release you will love
this slimline version!

I started by composing my design and printed it out onto Neenah 80lb. 
Classic Crest Solar white card stock.  Next I die cut my panel with a slimline
die from Studio Katia.  


I started the coloring with my background.  I did end up coloring it 3 times.


Next I colored in the stems and leaves.


The flowers were last and I only used one color on them, using that color
as I would my darkest shade.
Copic colors used:

Background:  YG61 - 3 times
Stems:  E95, E15, E18
Leaves:  G94, G95
Flowers:  R000

Next I chose my background papers.


I used another slimline die for the next layer - this one a stitched rectangle 
die from Lawn Fawn.  I covered my slimline card base, which measures
3 1/2" x 8 1/2", with the peach card stock.  I adhered all of my layers
together and that finished my card.


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial.  So many possibilities for this
slimline digistamp set!  Check out Rachel's other designs in her shop!


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
Happy paper crafting!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment