Saturday, August 22, 2020

Coffee Break Time with Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well.  Today I'm sharing this
New Release for all you coffee lovers out there!

Coffee Break Time



I love this digistamp set!  So many options for images and sentiments!  Let
me show you how I created my card!
I started by choosing my patterned paper - Coffee Lovers from Unity Stamp
Company.  Then I printed out onto Neenah 80lb. Classic Crest Solar White
card stock my main image which is the image that was already sized
for A2 size cards...easy!  Then I printed my sentiment out onto
patterned paper.


Using a circle die, I cut 3 circles out of left over paper for the insides of the coffee
mugs.  I saved the smaller circle of mugs design piece for the inside of my card.
I needed to color the larger design piece and I did this with my Copic markers


Color matching this to my patterned paper was so easy!
Copic colors used:
BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
E31, E35

After my coloring was finished I fussy cut my image out and then used a
black water based marker along the edges.
I covered my A2 size top folding card base with another piece of the patterned
paper.  This piece measures 4" x 5 1/4".   Before adhering anything else onto
the base, I applied dark brown mirror peel-offs all around the patterned piece.


Next I adhered my colored image in the top right corner.  I die cut my
sentiment with a circle stitched die and mounted it onto a larger circle of the
blue (which came from my stash).  I inked the edges of both of those
pieces with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and adhered them together and
then onto the lower left corner of my card.  I finished the sentiment piece
off with a few little coffee bean stickers from Doodlebug.  I also adhered
the 3 die cut circles to the centers of the coffee mugs and the piece I had set aside for
the inside and my card was done!


I hope you enjoyed to day's tutorial!  Lots of possibilities with this one!
For this New Release and many more visit:


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...