Saturday, August 1, 2020

Handmade Envelopes You Don't Have to Worry About!


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing with you some tips
about homemade envelopes!
I don't know about you, but I am obsessed with slimline cards these
                        days!  Lots of interesting space to work with!  I also love envelopes that
match.  I just love making them!  But there's always that worry
that it might fall apart in the mail due to inadequate adhesives...for
me that's a tape runner.  So, I've found something better instead -
The Best Glue Ever with the No-Clog Writing Cap!  It means minimal
adhesive with NO CHANCE of it failing!  Let me show you my project.
I've die cut and folded all of my pieces for my slimline envelope.


I'll start by adhering each of the sides.  You'll see that I don't need
Much of the Best Glue Ever to hold them in place securely.

Jus this little bit of glue holds so well! 


 After adhering the sides,
I adhered the top flap and the 2 sides.
 before adhering the bottom flap.  I did not put glue on the top flap. 
 I usually use just a drop of the Best Glue Ever for that when 
I'm getting ready to mail it out.


Crafting is such a joy when using products like




Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I appreciate you!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for SraPerfect, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...