Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Life is Better with Friends with Brutus Monroe



Hello Brutus Monroe fans!  Today I'm sharing this beautiful flowering tree
Die of the Month!

Brutus Monroe products used in my project:

The first thing I did was die cut a piece of teal mirriboard with the Die
of the Month.  And then I chose my paper from the Watercolor Galaxy
paper pad.


Next I used the Metallic Chroma Glaze in Opal and used my finger to
apply it.  I found that doing it this way gives a wonderful light coating to
the paper and dries very quickly.


I adhered my die cut panel to the patterned paper after the Chroma Glaze had
fully dried.  I also reserved a piece for my sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment,
which was from the Flower Doodle Stamp Set, onto a left over piece of the
patterned paper and heat embossed it using Night Shift Embossing Powder in
Teal.  It's so pretty!


I really did get embossing powder everywhere - it loves to stick in humid weather
no matter how aggressive you are with the anti-static bag!  I was able to scrap off
most of it with a craft knife.  I adhered it to my project with foam tape.
I added teal prism sequins to the centers of the flowers in the trees.  Then for
even more shimmer I added iridescent glitter glue to the centers of the sequins
and the centers of the rest of the littler flowers in the tree.  I also added some to
the hearts and dots in the fence.  This panel is adhered to a top folding A2 size
white note card.  And that finished my project!


I hope you enjoyed this card tutorial!  These Brutus Monroe products are so
fun to create with!  And remember that the Die of the Month is available
through a subscription!  So convenient!

Thanks for stopping by and your continued interest and support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment