Friday, July 17, 2020

How to Create a Magical Card with ScraPerfect


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing with you a magical
sparkly card using products from ScraPerfect that make this card fun!

To begin, I chose my background paper and my focal panel paper.


My focal panel already had this design printed on it.  It is made specifically
for adhering different size embellishments on the dots.  I wanted this focal panel to blend with the background patterned paper panel, so the first thing I did was ink blend and splatter with water.


I made sure to let this dry thoroughly before continuing. 


I stamped an image onto the ink blended panel with a hybrid black ink.  I feel this ink really gave me the crispest and deepest black image.  Then it was time to adhered all the colored gems!...my favorite part!!!  I used the Best Glue Ever and Embellie Gelli to do this.  


The placement of the gems was easy as the dots are sized for you.  I used 3 bigger sized gems first.  Then I used Flatback Rinestones and finally applied tiny iridescent gems.  Then I added 3 iridescent butterflies. I also used a gel glitter pen for the stems.   I used the Best Glue Ever and Embellie Gelli to adhere all of the gems...makes it sooo much easier!!!  I added 4 strips of iridescent peel-offs just to define the panel a bit.  And that finished my card!

I hope you enjoyed today's project!  Not difficult to do with the right tools!





Other Products Used:

Background Patterned Paper:  Lavinia Dream-Scape Papers Colourburst Collection
Focal Panel:  Hunkydory Dots to Diamonds Papercraft Pad
Ink:  Simon Hurley Inks 
Large Gems:  Nuvo 
Black Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
Rabbit Stamp:  Lavinia Stamps - Lola
Iridescent Peel-offs:  Love From Lizi

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your time,
interest and support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for SraPerfect, I do receive the products I use from them. All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love. 

2 comments:

  1. I popped over to FB to see how you created this fabulous card.

    Thanks for sharing the details of your creative process in such a clear manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathi - glad you were able to be inspired by it!

    ReplyDelete

Joy in the Journey with RubberStamps.com