Saturday, June 13, 2020

Floral Burst with Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing the newest release from:


This is a beautiful and unique floral digistamp set.  First I printed off the design
so that it would fit onto an A2 size card base and used a die to cut it.


I went to the internet to look for "summer color palettes" and chose the
one I wanted to use.  I chose the main color for the flowers in my images -
this is known as "local color".  Then I chose light and darks to highlight
and shade.


I tested out these colors to make sure they would work well.  
Copic marker colors used:
RV00, RV04
B00, B04
G00, G02

I kept the coloring very basic just using 2 colors for each color way.


I chose a plaid background that incorporated the colors I was using and adhered
it to my white base leaving a narrow white border.  I then adhered my colored
panel on top of that.  I wanted a little bit of sparkle so I added 3 tiny
irridescent butterflies and then tiny lime green crystals.  And that
completed my project!


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial!

Please visit Rachel Vass Designs

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Please tag us when you
post your creations on social media!  We love to see what you create!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Ladybug with Polkadoodles