Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Congrats with Quietfire Design



Hello Quietfire fans!  Today I'm showing you how I made this graduation
card.  Our 2020 graduates will never forget this graduation.  Schools around
the world are being very creative on how they celebrate.  I have used:


I started by choosing my papers.  I decided on specialty paper.  A silver mirror
card stock for the Congrats and a dark blue for the base.
First I die cut my "Congrats" out of the silver paper.  Then I cut the cap and 2020
from white card stock on my electronic cutting machine.  I decided to back
the cap in the silver paper.  I was also going to back the 2020 but it really didn't work
as well as the cap.


I fussy cut the cap so just a hint of the silver showed.  My card measures 3" x 6 1/4".
I cut a piece of the blue paper to 2 3/4" x 6".  I did a bit of stenciling with a
fireworks stencil and some quicksilver glacier paste.  I let that completely dry.


Then it was time to put everything together!


I adhered my blue panel to the base of the card.  I placed the cap hanging off the "s".  
I put the 2020 in the swoop of the "g".  I adhered little sparkly gems in and around
the fireworks, in the centers of the "0's" and in the center of the cap. 
And that finished my project!




This was such a fun card to make!  All that sparkle and I know the grad that I
am giving this to will love it!

Quietfire Products used:


Other Products used:

Specialty Paper - Tonic Studios
Nuvo Glacier Paste - Quicksilver
Tiny Irridescent gems

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate your support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Quietfire Design, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


2 comments: