Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Sympathy Roses with Rachel Vass Designs


Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well.  Today's card features
a stamp from the January 2020 Release of

Rachel Vass Designs:

Trio of Roses

Let me show you how I made this beautiful Sympathy Card.

This was a fairly simple card to make.  I first prepped my background by using an
A2 size top folding card base of Neenah 100lb Desert Storm card stock.  To that
I adhered a panel of background paper from The Paper Boutique - Flutter-by
Butterflies.  That panel measures 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".
I printed my image from my computer onto a piece of the same Neenah 100lb
Desert Storm card stock.  This design has a very square orientation so my panel
measures 3" x 3".  I die cut this after printing.


  I also die cut the sentiment with
a rectangle die and measures 1 1/8" x 2 3/8".


The Copic colors I used:

Green:  YG91, YG63, YG95, YG67
Roses:  R00, R11, R22, R35

I popped up both the main image and the sentiment onto foam tape and
that completed my card.


If you have never tried Copics on Neenah Desert Storm you are missing out!
The colors blend beautifully and have such a different look.

I hope you've enjoyed today's tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by today - I appreciate your support!

Betsy


In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.


2 comments:

Alcea Hollyhock Flowers with Polkadoodles