Friday, October 9, 2026

Fall Scarecrow ft. Kate Hadfield Designs

 


Hello everyone and happy fall!  Today I’m sharing a cute autumn card that I

 made using products from


Kate Hadfield Designs

 Pick of the Patch Digital Stamp Set

AutumnJournalers Background Papers  


Using the background papers enabled

me to make this card easily.  Let me show you how I did it!


I first composed my card by placing my colorable elements the way

I wanted them.  Then I placed the background paper, making it big

enough to crop off the wording down the right side and yet have it

big enough for my card.


I trimmed out the design to an A2 size card base making sure I cut

it so I could use a contrasting panel for the card from.   Then I

rounded the corners on the right top and bottom.


I started my coloring.  I kept it pretty simple and using fall colors

keeping the leaves along the side in mind and making sure I

was matching those.


I decided to use a die cut for my sentiment.  I took a scrap of

warm ivory card stock and ink blended it with Distress Oxide inks.


When the ink was dry, I die cut my sentiment using a die from

my stash.


I decided my sentiment looked best at a jaunty angle!  I adhered my

panel onto a die cut piece of coordinating card stock and used Ranger

Enamel Accents in orange around the design.


This card was fun and easy to make!  Because the files of

the elements are transparent, they lay beautifully onto

digital papers like this!  If you give this card a try, tag us on

social media – we love to see what you’re creating!

 

Supplies used:

Pick of the Patch Stamps

Autumn Journalers background paper

Kraft card base

Rectangle die for focal panel

Coordinating color for base panel

Sentiment die

Scrap of cream card stock

Distress Inks: Scattered Straw and Spiced Marmalade

Ranger Orange Enamel Accents

Copic colors: Y21, Y00, Y02, Y15, YG11, YG91,

Y35, Y38, YR04, YR07, Y08, B91, B93, B95,

B97, Y06, E31, YG17, YG23, E35, BG93,’YG63, R32

 

Til next time…

Betsy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Scarecrow ft. Kate Hadfield Designs