Thursday, April 2, 2020

April Southern Girls Challenge is Here!


Hello everyone!  Today starts a new Southern Girls Challenge!
April is a time of showers - whether it's rain or snow!  Today I'm sharing:


Let's start:
First I printed out my image to the correct size for my card.


Next I started coloring with my Copics:



Skin:  E21, E97, E15
Cheeks/Lips:  E04
Hair/Umbrella Handle:  E37, E97, E47, E49
Overalls/Eyes:  B93, B95, B97
Purples:  V12, V15, V17
Pinks:  RV10, RV13, RV14
Yellows:  Y11, Y15, Y08
Grass/Leaves:  YG11, YG63, YG67
Sky/Puddle:  B41
Blender


After my coloring was done, I trimmed it to 4" x 5 1/4" backed with 
black card stock that was just slight bigger and then adhered that panel
to an A2 size top folding white card.  I added some aqua crystals to
mimic some of the raindrops and used Crystal Glaze on her eye,
the rest of the raindrops and the puddle for added dimension!


Products used:


Please join us for the April Challenge at


It's a lot of fun and there are prizes to be won!
COME JOIN US!

Thanks for stopping by today and your continued support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Southern Girls Challenge, I do receive the stamps I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment