Saturday, April 4, 2020

Happy Hydrangea!

 Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is staying healthy and, if you're home,
keeping busy!
Today I'm sharing this beautiful Hydrangea digistamp set from

Happy Hydrangea

This is part of the April 2020 Release!  Isn't it beautiful!

I started by arranging my images in my computer and printing it out
onto Neenah 80b Classic Crest Solar White card stock and trimming it
to the size I wanted.  Then I colored my image.  I colored mine to look 
like Antique Hydrangeas which are very prevalent where I live.


I did basic coloring and shading with my Copics but then did glazing to tone
down my colors.  

Copic Colors Used:

Flowers:  R000, R81, R83, E30
Flower Centers:  YG00, Y11
Shading on Flowers:  W3, W5
Leaves:  G21, G82, G85, G94
Where Needed:  0 - Blender


After the coloring was complete, I ink blended the sides using the Ergonomic
Blending Brush (Pink & Main) with Distress Tea Dye Ink (Ranger).

I prepared a top folding A2 size card base out of Neenah Desert Storm
Environmental 100lb card stock.  I adhered a piece of patterned paper
that was black on kraft and completely covered the front of the card.  I backed
my colored panel - which measures 4" x 5 1/4" with black card stock
that was slightly bigger and adhered that to the base.
For finishing touches I added some very small clear dew drops.


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial using the

Happy Hydrangea Stamp Set 
from

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I appreciate your support and your time spent here!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...