Tuesday, March 31, 2020

This Little Piggy!



Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing well.  Today I'm sharing how to
create this little piggy card using the Brutus Monroe March 2020 Stamp of the month.  
He's like the second toe - he stayed home! LOL

To begin I stamped my image and sentiment onto Neenah Classic Crest
Solar White 80b card stock using my MISTI and Brutus Monroe Raven Detail Ink
which is Copic friendly.  I stamped it several times to get a nice crisp image.


Next I assembled all of my base pieces that serve as a background for this cute little pig.


The measurements of the green dotted piece are 4" x 5 1/4".  The watermelon
patterned paper was die cut and measures 3 1/4" x 3 7/8".  The green gingham
piece is also die cut and measures 3" x 2 1/4".  I adhered the green dotted piece
to a top folding A2 size white card base.  Then I centered the watermelon patterned
paper on top of that and finally popped up the green gingham piece with foam tape.
The it was time to color my little  pig!


I used the following Copic colors:

Jeans:  B93, B95, B97
Hooves:  C7, 100
Watermelon: RV42, RV21, RV34, G14,, G05, G07
Pig:  RV10, E00, E000, E11

The I fussy cut him out leaving a small white outline. I cut the sentiment into
a short banner.  I adhered him to the lower left corner of the gingham square
with foam tape and adhered the sentiment on the top right flush with the edge.
I added a small watermelon slice embellishment and added a touch of
shimmer pen on the watermelon.


And that finished my card!!!  I think he's adorable!

If you aren't subscribed the any of the Subscription plans that
Brutus Monroe offers, now is a great time to start.  They are affordable
and there are a variety of products that you can subscribe to!

Stop by and shop at

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate your interest and your support!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Perfect Peony with Polkadoodles

  Hello everyone!  Today I'm bringing you more Spring goodness with this gorgeous digital stamp set from Polkadoodles Perfect Peony Digi...