Monday, March 30, 2020

Forever Grateful



Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well and if you have to be on
the front lines - this is my thank you to you!  Fighting an enemy that you cannot
see or smell or hear is very very scary.  It takes a brave person to combat that
kind of unknown.  You are so very appreciated if that is you!
Today I'm featuring another beautiful design for

It truly is a beautiful and unique digistamp!  Let's get started.

I laid out my elements in my computer, sizing and flipping the designs
so that they ended up looking like this:


This was a bit bigger than an A2 size card front.  I printed it onto a soft
lavender card stock.  I colored it with colored pencils, using blues and purples
for the flowers and yellow-greens for the leaves.

When I was done with the coloring I die cut a stitched rectangle that measured
 3 1/8" x 4 1/2".  I wrapped some green/white baker's twine around it and
secured it in place.

I used the same lavender card stock to make an A2 size top folding card base.
I cut a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of gingham card stock and adhered it to the
lavender base.  Then I foam taped the colored panel on top of that.


I added some pretty blue gems randomly scattered all over the background and
my card was finished!!!



This card was not difficult to make.  And digital stamps are a very safe and easy way
to craft in these uncertain times.  After your transaction is complete - there is an
instant download!  It's very easy!
As always, if you have questions or are unsure of how to proceed, leave me a
comment here or message me on Instagram (@betsybirgeart) and I will be happy to
help you!

Be sure to visit Rachel Vass Designs on Etsy

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Rachel Vass Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.
 All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tea Party with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  It's time for a tea party and I'm using products from Kate Hadfield Designs Tea Party Digital Stamps This was so ...