Sunday, December 15, 2019

A New Design Team!



Hello everyone!  Super excited to be sharing this news with you all!
Starting in January 2020 I will be on the ScraPerfect Design Team!

I think this will be an exciting adventure for me.  These are the people
who make The Best Glue Ever and some other products that
I'm really looking forward to trying!

I will be posting twice a month for ScraPerfect so be sure
to watch for my posts!

I really wanted you to be a part of my excitement!  I appreciate
everyone who stops by and reads my posts!

Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.
    blue gemstones

    ReplyDelete

Tea Party with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  It's time for a tea party and I'm using products from Kate Hadfield Designs Tea Party Digital Stamps This was so ...