Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Beauty is Everywhere!

Happy Fall everyone!
I hope your Autumn is filled with lots of colorful leaves and cool temps!  I love this time of year!

Today I'm sharing a Topflight Stamps Design Team project.  This card is featuring stamps 
by Hobby Art Ltd.  The sets I used are:



I started this project by choosing my 2 papers first.  I knew when I went to color my images I wanted them to coordinate with these papers.  My plaid paper for the background is from Photoplay Mad 4 Plaid Fall and the sentiment panel paper is from Photoplay Fall Breeze.

I stamped the sentiment using my MISTI with Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves - a nice rich dark brown.  I heat embossed this with clear embossing powder.  I cut both the plaid panel and sentiment panel with stitched rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. 

Next I stamped my fox and snail images on Bristol Smooth card stock with the same brown ink.  I didn't heat emboss these images.


Later I stamped 2 of the small oak leaves.  I colored the images using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  The snail was done with Oatmeal and Dark Oatmeal and the fox was colored with Scarlet Red, Brown, Black and vanilla.  On the oak leaves I used, Yellow, Bright Yellow, Red and Beige.  I didn't use any water with these images, just the markers themselves.


I fussy cut these images out.  I adhered the plaid background panel to an A2 size card from Neenah Desert Storm and then adhered the sentiment panel on top of that.  I popped up my images on foam tape.  Then I added a few enamel dots from my stash and my card was done!


Topflight products used:


Please feel free to use my affilate link.  When you use this link, it gives me a small commission on sales at no extra cost to you:
https://topflightstamps.com/?ref=abjdqopxyn_

Also please use my discount code for an extra 12% off your order:
BETSYBIRGE

I hope you have a wonderful crafty week ahead!

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment