The clipart is a colored version of
the stamp set. Let me show you how I made my
fun cut-away card!
I first sized and printed all of my elements.
I fussy cut the elements and then went around the
edges with a black marker.
My card is a 5” x 6 ½” white side folding base. On
the front I cut away the top part of the front leaving
1 ¾” flap on the front…this will be the base that my
focal is adhered to. I chose 2 patterned papers – one
to serve as the grassy ground and another to be
the sky. I used 2 of the sky papers…my papers were
6” x 6”. Both of these papers are double-sided.
I next took the lemonade stand and backed it with
the sky paper so it would look seamless from the front.
I die cut some of the green patterned paper with a
wavy grass line die and adhered it to the front of the
card. I also put a shorter one on the inside right
of the card as there was a circle cut out of it and
the grass hid that. I also adhered the sun on the
top left of the inside at an angle and trimmed off
the overhang.
I then adhered the lemonade stand to the front of
the card and made sure things looked good from the
inside as well as the outside. I added a bit of shading
with Copic markers to the grassy areas.
The inside of the card looks good and is lining up the
way I needed it to.
I next adhered my elements to the lemonade stand
itself. I only used one of the price tags. And I added
a very short strip of the die cut grass across the
front it. I foam taped the lemonade, the 2 glasses
of lemonade and the price tag.
On the inside left I placed the lemon slice and half
slice on the bottom. The half slice is foam taped. I
had some leaves that were die cut and inked in my
stash and I used 3 of those around the lemon slices.
I added some flower sequins and put orange Stickles
in the middles of those. I also added yellow Stickles to the rays
of the sun and the ice and lemon slices on the stand. This was fun card
to puttogether and it was so easy using the clipart version
of these stamps. I hope you give this card a try!
If you do, tag us on social media because we love
to see what you’re making!
Supplies used:
3 pcs of 2-sided patterned paper-1 green 2 blue
Foam Tape
5” x 6 1/2” white card bae
Black marker
Stickles – Yellow and Orange
Flower sequins
Die cut leaves
Copic markers used:
YG11, YG25, G24
Til next time…
Betsy
You can find me on Instagram: @betsybirgeart
In my capacity as a design team member for Kate Hadfield Designs, I do receive the products I use from them.
All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.












No comments:
Post a Comment