Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Freddy Fox Snow Globe Shaker w/Polkadoodles

 


Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well.  We all know it's
coming...snow...and today I'll be sharing a card using products from


This was such a cute shaker card to put together!  And it was
easy, too!  So to begin I sized and printed off my image in the
computer onto white card stock.  I had the snow globe die in my
stash.  I also used the Freddy Fox Paper 3 in the blue shade.

I traced the snow globe lightly around my fox image.  That way
I had a margin for ink blending.  I also die cut the stand for the
snow globe out of embossed woodgrain card stock and for the outline
of the snow globe.  I used some brushed satin white card stocker the globe.


I inked around the edges of the snow globe base with dark brown
ink and a small blending brush.  Then I adhered the top of the snow
globe to the base.  I covered the back of the globe with acetate.


I lightly inked around the edge of the image panel with a light
but ink that went well with the background paper. Then I
colored my image with my Copic markers.


I decided to color the fox in grey tones.


And I decided to go with purple/pink tones for the clothing!
Copic colors used:  W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, YR23, V12, V15,
V17 V000, V01
I also used Stickles on the hat pom pom and rim.  I used a
silver glitter pen for the snowflake and a blue glitter gel
pen to make dots on the hat and scarf.


I decided to use a 3D embossing folder on the background paper.  It
gives a little interest without taking anything away from the focal.


I decided to adhere some twinkle confetti and a few gems to the
background of the focal before building my shaker card.
I assembled the shaker and bits and then adhered the snow
globe to the card base.  I covered the base of my A2 card with
some extra sparkly paper!


I added some adhesive letters for my sentiment.  I also added
Stickles to the insides of the big snowflakes in the background.
And that finished this adorable card!


I love shaker cards and this one came out so cute!  I hope I've inspired
you to give digital stamping a try along with making a shaker!  You can find
the products I used and many others at


Til next time...

Betsy

In my capacity as a temporary design team member for Polkadoodles, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Freddy Fox Snow Globe Shaker w/Polkadoodles