Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tea Party with Kate Hadfield Designs

 


Hello everyone!  It's time for a tea party and I'm using products from


This was so much fun creating a tea themed vignette!  Let me show you
how I did that!  I started by composing my design in the computer.  I
placed a piece of digital paper from my stash behind the elements.  I
love digital stamping and being able to do this!


I roughly cut it down so it would be easier die cut before I
colored the images.


I used a scalloped rectangle die from my stash to die cut the panel and I
also cut a panel of soft yellow using a different die to place behind on the
main pane of the card.


I started by coloring the cup cake stand and the bottoms of the
cup cakes and the tea.


I chose a soft blue, purple, yellow, purple and pink for the frosting colors.  I
repeated the use of the blue for the base color of the tea pot and cup and
saucer.  


Copic colors used:  E08, E15, Y00, Y21, Y000, Y11, Y04, Y26, Y28,
R46, R59, R85, R83, R81, Y02, B000, B00, B02, E31, E21, E33, E35,
R00, E47, V000, V01, V04, C1, C2, C0


I added some glitter glue to the donut frosting and the top lid of the
teapot.  I added gold glitter pen to the tea pot and yellow frosted
cup cakes.  I used a pink glitter pen on the purple frosting and a blue
glitter pen for the blue frosting.


I added a red gem for the cherries on the cup cakes.  I printed out my
sentiment on a scrap of the yellow card stock, die cut it and colored it with a darker
yellow copic marker.  I adhered all my card layers together and
that finished my project!


I hope I've inspired you to make your own tea party card today - or
maybe I've inspired you to have a tea party!  Either way, you'll find
this digital stamp set and many others at


Til next time...

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Kate Hadfield Designs, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment