Saturday, February 3, 2024

Snowman Soup with Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

 


Hello everyone!  I have a special project today.  For the month of
February I will be Guest Designing for 


I've started out with a winter project using the Hot Cocoa Mug digital
stamp and Hot Cocoa Sentiments digital stamp.  Both are so cute
to create with!
I started by composing and printing my design and sentiment onto 
smooth white card stock.


I knew I wanted to color my image with Copic markers but I really didn't have
a clear color palette idea.  So, I colored the image with various markers.


Copic colors used:  B000, B00, B02, V01, V04, V05, RV10,
E50, E51, E71, E77, E43,G82, G85, G97,
YR15, YR16, YR07
I fussy cut my image after coloring and I fussy cut the sentiment.


These were the components for my card.  I blended white pigment ink onto the
bottom of the snowflake paper and didn't like it.  I also had issues with the heart
that I placed on the snowman - I didn't like the color.  I added some white
glitter paper to the bottom of the snowflake paper to resemble snow.  I also
replaced the heart on the snowman with a holographic embellishment heart.
I adhered the "snow" across the bottom of the card flat.  I popped up the
snowman and sentiment with foam squares.  My last bit of embellishment was
tiny holo hearts for steam coming out of the cocoa!


I hope you've enjoyed today's project.  You can find these digital stamps
and photopolymer stamp set at

Sweet 'n Sassy

Stay tuned for more inspo!  I have another 5 projects coming your way
this month!

Betsy












No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...