Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Words From Home with Brutus Monroe

 


Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well and feeling great!  Today
I'm bringing you a fun project with products from


This stencil is so different than any other stencils I've used!  I absolutely
love it and all of the little elements that go with house!  Let me show you how
I made my card!
I started by using Navy Glitter Glaze to stencil my main image onto a panel
of light blue card stock that was cut to A2 size.  I set that off to the side to
dry and then chose 3 additional elements on the stencil.  I chose the heart and 
stenciled it in Garnet Glitter Glaze, the cat stenciled in Galaxy Glitter Glaze
and one of the potted plant - the plant is Key Lime Glitter Glaze and
the pot is Galaxy Glitter Glaze.  I used plain white card stock for these elements.


Once everything was very dry, I fussy cut these elements.


For a bit of added interest and so my littler elements would really show up
nicely on the card, I cut squares of vellum and put them in each window and
the doorway.  I used my 3" Zyron Sticker Maker for adhering these.


I made an off-white top folding A2 size card base and adhered my background
paper to it.


I adhered my house with foam and my little stenciled elements with foam
as well.


This background paper made it appear to be night, so I added some
tiny rainbow hearts and then added a moon shaped gem in the top left corner.  And
that finished my project!


I think this card would be great for a newly married couple starting a
family or perhaps moving into a new home!  I just love how this
turned out!  You can find the products I used at


Thanks so much for stopping by and your continued interest.  I
appreciate you!

Betsy

In my capacity as a design team member for Brutus Monroe, I do receive the products I use from them. 

All opinions and creative decisions remain my own, and I only work with companies/use products that I love.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tropical Blooms with Kate Hadfield Designs

  Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost May already!  Because things are starting to grow and blossom, I'm bringing you m...